<VV> Corvair Sighting?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 8 13:38:03 EST 2014

There was a spot on the news yesterday about the Beatles arriving in the US
in '64 (50th anniversary).  There was a very brief (all in B and W) shot
after they had deplaned with 3 or 4 teenage girls in front of a van which
had cameras or other equipment on the roof.  Looked like a Corvair van to
me.  Anyone else see it or agree with my assessment?

I suspect that this clip might turn up again somewhere.

Later, JR

---