<VV> Ultra Sonic cleaners

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 14:25:04 EST 2014

 It was as much the solvent as it was the ultrasonics. As far as TCE goes, privately, you can use as much as you need. Commercially, not so much, but it can still be used commercially. Brakekleen in the red can is TCE, by the way.

Here's a cleaner  that'll do the trick. And it's even heated! All for less than $200.

http://www.ultrasonicsdirect.com/shheuljeclst1.html?productid=shheuljeclst1&channelid=FROOG

But the old nasty carb cleaner in a bucket, the stuff that stinks to high heaven and is just plain nasty, is pretty darn powerful. Just be careful!

Also, see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKtcbUuVEY

John Roberts