<VV> Fwd: Ultra Sonic cleaners

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Feb 12 11:19:37 EST 2014

And that list goes on and on … While we are all now totally under the influence of the 'terror merchants' the
fact is, even though we all had all that stuff and we did all that stuff, we survived and are here to tell the story.
If it was a serious as 'they' would have us believe we would all be dead.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.