<VV> Corvette Museum floor collapse

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Feb 12 14:19:15 EST 2014

That part of Kentucky (the Pennyrile) has limestone karst for bedrock.
After all, Mammoth Cave National Park is near by.  Almost every farm in
the area has at least one limestone cave on its property.  It is the
limestone in the soil that makes Kentucky blue grass the ideal grazing
food for thoroughbreds.   When you build above a cave you have to expect
losses.
Jim Davis