<VV> Cross-country travels

shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 21:35:56 EST 2014

Hello, this is Chris Shade. I just thought I would post a note to all of my Corvair friends and let you know that I am traveling from south-central Nebraska to Louisiana ( New Orleans ) next week with my truck and trailer and would be happy to transport cars/parts or whatever if you are along my way and I could be of help.
I will be empty from Nebraska to New Orleans. Feel free to call me if I can be of any assistance. Blessings. Chris. 402-460-7097

Sent from my iPhone