<VV> FC batteries

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 22 15:51:58 EST 2014

Hank,  You are right.  Expect to part with at least $100 for even a small
car battery.  It pays to shop around at various retail outlets since the
vast bulk of car batteries come from the same manufacturer - Johnson
Controls.  I'm not a big fan of Interstate or Excide batteries - but that is
just a personal thing.  Your mileage may vary.

Later, JR