<VV> FC batteries

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 21:35:33 EST 2014

Hank, my experience with Batteries Plus a couple of years ago was not good.
Replaced two batteries with their batteries on my diesel Duramx.. One
leaked-boiled over, the other replacement didn't. Corroded everything on
that side, even after multiple neutralizing attempts and paint. BP replaced
that battery. It did it too. Both are connected together in parallel.. I
sh*t canned both batteries and bought Sears and they have been fine since.
BP may have changed brands, but for car batteries, Batteries Plus is not for
me.
YMMV

Chuck S