<VV> Fwd: Car of the Week: 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside pickup

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sun Feb 23 17:38:26 EST 2014

Let's see if this forwards...

           Ed Lindsay
                West Florida Corvair Club

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Old Cars Weekly
Subject: Car of the Week: 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside pickup

Car of the Week: 1964 Corvair Rampside Pickup
Open this email in your browser »

1964 Corvair Rampside Pickup

Chevrolet Corvair guys have a reputation for believing that "one is never enough." Jim Enfield of Felton, Pa., would be one of those guys. He doesn't deny it. He didn't start out trying to become a Corvair collector, of course, but one led to another, and another, and another.

"I've got four of them now. I'm out of space," he laughs. "I even bought a trailer to keep one of them in."

Enfield's stable includes an award-winning 1963 Monza convertible, 1962 station wagon and a 1962 Corvan panel van. Perhaps his most interesting vehicle, however, is his 1964 Rampside pickup - a true oddity in any old car circle and one of the most unique pickups ever built.

On top of all the other things to like about the truck - its wonderful condition, originality and scarcity among them - Enfield's turquoise-and-white Rampside is a true "barn find."

Read more

Make your car our "Car of the Week"

If you've got an old car you really love, we want to hear about it! Click here to e-mail us.

  Pick of the Week

Standard Catalog of Chevrolet

In this Chevrolet car guide, John Gunnell brings you

448 pages filled with Chevy models listed year-by-year along with

historical and technical details. You'll discover all you need to know

about the Chevy brand in this information packed book.

In This Chevy Car Guide You'll Find:

Updated market pricing and a 1 to 6 grading scale
2,000 photos to flip through and easily identify each model
Production, history, engine and original pricing details

CHECK IT OUT

This email was sent to: WFCC at MEDIACOMBB.NET by F+W Media
   10151 Carver Road, Suite 200, Blue Ash, OH, 45242 USA

One-Click Unsubscribe |   Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | Forward to a Friend