<VV> Fan belt tension?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Feb 23 23:45:26 EST 2014

That's how we have done it for 30 years. A tight belt flips off faster.

Well, usually I do not need the screwdriver, hammer handle or pry bar
since I am just going for tight enough to still turn the
generator/alternator pulley with my finger.

Also, that pulley by the distributor is an adjustable idler pulley, not
a tensioner. Tensioner implies an automatic adjustment. This is manual.

Frank DuVal