<VV> CORSA membership

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 26 13:41:10 EST 2014

And either of those membership options provide you with eligibility to
attend the annual CORSA convention - an opportunity to see hundreds of
Corvairs in one place and to get to personally know many of the folks who
provide tips here on VV on how to solve many of the problems which might
otherwise prevent you from fully enjoying your Corvair(s).
Later, JR