<VV> Check out slide number two on this Yahoo news story

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 27 06:54:04 EST 2014

Still amazing to see the amount of wrong info some people have about the
car.
I still want one of those Spyders with the four carb 140 engine! Too bad
Ralph got production halted!!!
Never underestimate the power of ignorance. We keep electing it year after
year.

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com