<VV> FW: Corvair

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 27 06:56:29 EST 2014

From: Richie Goble [mailto:richiegoblejr71 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:03 AM
To: ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Subject: Corvair

Ive been looking at your website, i have a 1967 monza hard top all
origional. It has the flat head 6 motor in it. It's in extremly good
condition for the year it is body is solid. I've been trying to sell it but
everyone that's looked at it just wants to tear it up. The starter is out of
it, other than that she still runs great. She deserves to go to a goid home
where she will be taken care of. I am hoping you might know of.a good home
for her. I'm located in ohio, i can be reached at 740 572 7627. Thanks for
taking the time to read this. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great
day.