<VV> 51R Battery

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 13:26:32 EST 2014

Please recall my previous reply to Hank.

Paste:
  Expect to part with at least $100 for even a small
car battery.  It pays to shop around at various retail outlets since the
vast bulk of car batteries come from the same manufacturer - Johnson
Controls.  I'm not a big fan of Interstate or Excide batteries - but that is
just a personal thing.  Your mileage may vary.
END PASTE

So, you can pay $80 or $90 for a battery that will last 3 years - or pay
$100+ for one that will last 5 or 6 years (sometimes more).

Later, JR