<VV> need 110 Engine in Ohio

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 16:10:56 EST 2014

You might check with Claypool.  He typically rebuilds 3 or 4 per year.  That
"season" will likely come to a close soon - once the weather gets back to
"normal".  So, it would be wise to call and see if he has the time to do one
right away.

BTW - depending on what his "core" engine might need, this could run into
the $3,000 to $4,000 range.  But Larry will have to give him the real
figure, I'm just trying to let him know that it will not be cheap to do.

You might also have him review the info at Larry's web site on engine
rebuilds.

http://www.vairshop.com/engine_rebuilding.html

Later, JR