<VV> CCF

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 21:32:13 EST 2014

The CCF is the Corvair Center Forum.
It's just like VV, but better, since you can post photos and view threads as
individual items, rather than stacked up, like here.
Here's the link: http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/list.php?1
Hopefully, it'll be active again in a day or so, you can check it out and
expand your Corvair universe considerably!

Mel Francis