<VV> CORSA membership

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 23:34:10 EST 2014

As I recall, the requirement had to do with Insurance coverage, way back.
(And I go way back) But how about requiring a fee for Convention entrance,
except for the car display, and give a $37 dollar discount to Corsa members?
 ($37 is the cost of a one-year virtual membership) Or is that too
underhanded?  -Seth

In a message dated 2/27/2014 7:56:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,