<VV> CCF?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Feb 27 23:56:27 EST 2014

Dick Kanashiro's old Corvair fourm.

dp

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Matt Nall
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:29 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> CCF?

Just stir crazy without the forum.
Steve

You and hundred's  of others....  The bad eastern weather  has made it worse
than ever....I've gotten over 400 emails asking  "when will it be back up?"
in the last two days...

This just goes to show why being a CORSA member has it's advantages.....
Http://corvaircenter.com  is regularily mentioned in the Communique

 The San Diego Corvair Club owns it.......Hildreth Media   administers
it.....  and we have a backup site  for info when it goes down..

The most common confusion is when the Acronyms are used

The "CC"  is Corvair Center.com

The "CCF"  is the forum  on the CC

The "CF"   is the http://corvairforum.com     operated by Scott Howie /
western director,  another popular forum mentioned in the Communique

At least our CORSA Prez.  knows the difference!!  LOL!!

Amazing what the folks that started VirtualVairs in the late 80's have
spawned!!  there are well over 100  Corvair specific  forums on the web..

Matt Nall