<VV> CORSA membership (Rant)

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Feb 28 11:13:48 EST 2014

I sent Karl an off-list reply. As a CORSA director, I felt he deserved one.  However,  No desire to whip up another storm of doo-doo.  Pretty much all of you know why I left, and that situation has not changed.
As our average age of members increases, some of us will be on fixed income, some may get medical issues that keep them from driving, (loss of sight, diabetic neuropathy in their feet) and some may even get into financial straits where they have to sell off their cars and parts.

Several of the organizations I belong to have special funds so that members in the above conditions can still be members, and enjoy their friends and the fellowship of the club.  If a local chapter doesn’t have one of these funds, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to consider creating one.  Especially the ones who have the foresight to require 100% CORSA membership.  For those chapters that do not, shame on you.

Hank