<VV> CCF - Rampside toy

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 28 11:37:32 EST 2014

I'm building the blue one with parts from the others.  It is warmer in my
basement than in the detached garage.  Present outside temp is 17F (a
temporary warm spell).  The blue one will sit on the dash of the real one at
shows.  It will be as close in appearance as I can make it to the real one.

I will not be attending Tacoma, but will likely make Branson - in the
convertible.

Later, JR