<VV> Fan belt tension?

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:04:43 EST 2014

In the early '80s when I was young and broke, I ran around 10,000 mile with
a generator that had one broken ear ('63 Spyder) and a ten year old belt.
The generator just sort of rested on the turkey roaster, and the belt had 3
or 4 inches of play. You could pull the belt off of the pulley with one
finger.

And it never came off while the engine was running.

Lonny

Lonny Clark