<VV> CORSA membership - OT

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 18:48:52 EST 2014

Wow Mike, you certainly know your restaurants in Durango. As you mention the Ore House is a great place to eat. In fact, the owner (Beetle A.) is a friend of mine as well as a customer. Make sure you look me up on your next visit here to paradise. Just mention "Corvair" and you'll be given directions. I am the only guy in Durango that owns 30+ of them.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301