<VV> Air? Chassis rot?

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Wed Jan 1 12:57:24 EST 2014

All:  May I point ot the original concern was the steering box moving left/right under load.  May I suggest much of the following was so much hot air?  Some of it so dry it is funny, but missing the core issue.

If the box is indeed moving, there is a serious likelyhood of the chassis it is mounted has been weakened and will eventally break. You cannot bend metal repeatedly without it eventually work hardening and breaking.  Results: not good.

Fix the flexing!  Run what ever rims, tires, air pressures and tire filling material you are comfortable with.  But fix the flexing!!  Please.

Historically Yours,
                      James Rice