<VV> Tire coatings!

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 17:49:42 EST 2014

Thanks Seth. Your generosity is overwhelming!
Paul

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:39 PM, "Sethracer at aol.com" <Sethracer at aol.com> wrote:

Paul - At the next Corsa Autocross, I will volunteer to completely coat the
outside of your race tires in Armorall. - That should help them last
longer! -Seth

 I  can't help but wonder if you use nitrogen if tires would last longer without  dry rotting or breaking down because they would be less likely to oxidize. I  would guess you'd also have to protect the outside somehow too. Just a  thought.