<VV> Tire care

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jan 1 19:58:28 EST 2014

Just storing them indoors out of sunlight helps the most. Not mounted,
and away from ozone makers (sparks). I have some 900 x 14s still wrapped
in paper that look fine. Whether they are safe is another matter!

If you store whitewalls, make sure they are wrapped or stored whitewall
to whitewall. Whitewall touching black will stain.

People with RVs use a tire cover to cut down on UV degradation. The
cover should keep sunlight off, so the more it wraps around the tire the
better.

I never understood the anti Armour-All, etc group.

Frank DuVal