<VV> What are your Corvair Plans for 2014???

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 2 00:40:05 EST 2014

Hopes, that's me!

I have more hopes than time to complete.

What 65?

My plan this past year was to insulate the garage. 2/3 done...  Got to
get the water drained tomorrow before the deep freeze hits Thursday night!

Frank

But I did get the torque converter in Ashley's car over Christmas. She's
driving it now. It sounds normal when it starts now. It NEVER did that
while she owned it.

See picture.

Did you see picture of the rocks in the new valve cover gasket on the
forum?    http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,677970