<VV> What are your Corvair Plans for 2014???

Scott beaminscott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:11:12 EST 2014

I am excited about 2014. In 2013 the contractor finished with his part of
the garage (floor, walls, windows, doors, and roof) so I've been running
electricity and hanging insulation. Many HACOA and MCCA club members have
stopped by at various times to get in on the fun. I hope to do lots of
Corvair things in the garage this spring; first being clean up the 64
Spyder and trade it for a 67 Monza 4-door that I've been drooling over for
a couple years now.  I'll miss the Spyder but it's exactly what he wants
and I'm excited to have a 4-door again.
[image: Inline image 1]
With so much to do to the garage this year I won't make as many out of town
events but hope to attend the Performance Workshop in Spring and then of
course will be attending the BIG Roundup in Branson, as Ned put it, in the
fall since I'm the co-chair of the event.

Happy 2014!

Scott Allison
Kansas City, MO
HACOA, MCCA, CPG, Corvanantics, and CORSA
64 Spyder (soon to be 67 4-door)
66 Corsa Clone