<VV> Corvair Reference in Porsche World

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 22:39:52 EST 2014

I have an interest in Porsches because I have a Porsche 912 with a Corvair engine. I frequently flip through Porsche magazines at the news stands. In the December issue of 911 & Porsche World is an article about turbo charging. The article acknowledges that General Motors was the first manufacturer to capitalizing on turbocharging technology, first with the 62 Olds Jetfire and then a month later the Monza Spyder. It is kinda nice to see a Porsche magazine have something nice to say about our favorite car.

Regards,
Joe White (62 four door, 64 Spyder, 66 Porvair)