<VV> TIRES AND ARMOR-ALL

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 3 08:04:26 EST 2014

Based on a true story....

Back when Armor all came out, my wife got a little carried away with the
detailing at a car show and Armor Alled everything, including pedals, floor
mats, and seats.

When she went to get into the car, she slid right across the seat. When we
got home, I had to scrub the pedals they were so slippery. That was our 67
Monza, many years ago.

The Armor All mention brought back that memory.

I haven't used that stuff in years now.

Gary Swiatowy