<VV> TIRES AND ARMOR-ALL

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jan 3 11:16:44 EST 2014

Mental image? No, they really do shine so nice.

Yes, I did that also back in the 70s on my 64 Spyder.

Had to make it look good in shows, you know. ggg

I'm a fast learner, only did it once. Too much fun. Of course we learn to
deal with slippery clutch and brake pedals from walking to the car in the
snow and it sticks to your boots. Most California people just don't
understand...

Frank DuVal

Original email: