<VV> Steering woes

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:34:50 EST 2014

 All, Back from the holiday and catching up on email. I want to thank everyone for their input on my steering issue.I took your collective advice and increased pressure in the fronts to 24 psi, 34 rear.Huge improvement with steering feel with not much increase in harshness, it truly drives like a different car. About the box movement, it is perceptible but much reduced. I wonder if it had the original length arms, would, could I see this movement? Having a longer arm (lever) should reduce the force relayed by box  to turn the front wheels, no? Still planning on thorough inspection when time allows. Car is not daily driver.Thanks again,Jim Cuneo

--Forwarded Message Attachment--