<VV> Eelco stuff

rgubser at zoomtown.com rgubser at zoomtown.com
Fri Jan 3 18:27:51 EST 2014

I bought some parts from a hopelessly rusted '62 Spyder convert last summer. The car had Eelco headrests,  chrome shift knob and ribbed aluminum console. The headrests and shift knob were unsaveable, but I cribbed the console for my own Spyder. Some polishing and paint touchup later and it looked pretty good. I think the car may have had other Eelco stuff on it (like a quick-shift kit and,  possibly, quick steering arms) but the car was sitting flat on the ground and I just took what was easily removeable.

rgubser
e-mail: rgubser at zoomtown.com