<VV> Corvair Ideas?

Dale Smiley dale_smiley at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 20:23:15 EST 2014

Kevin Nash are you going to put together a how-to on your efi and hydraulic clutch conversions??

As a "once and future Corvair owner" I have all these 'plans' in my head that I "intend" to implement in my 'next' Corvair. My son is interested but like me he is very busy between work and his new son (my fourth Grandkid, 7 months old) so I am not 'exactly sure' when this will take place.

I own most if not all of the books ever written about the Corvair (OK Bob Helt I am a 'couple' behind!) and have all of the available computer stuff on almost everything. I would like to see Kevin's take on EFI and changing the clutch to hydraulic. Anything to get rid of another cable in the pan is good! Don't ask me about breaking clutch cables!

Please let us know how these go and do a write up showing lots of pictures!!!

Still being a 'working stiff' I won't be able to attend the CORSA Convention even though I rejoined this year!

If I finally retire my wife will probably bury me in my Corvair!!! She is NOT a 'corvair nut' like me!

I will be seeing some of you at the Performance Workshop in March! I can't believe how fast time is moving.
There must be a problem in the "Flux Capacitor" but I can't seem to find it!!!

Dale Smiley
Professional Broadcast Engineer
Corvair Nut (probably longer than many on this list)
CORSA Member
Circle City Corvairs Member
VV "Lurker"

PS -- Seth I didn't forget you, I need to buy your book as well (I do have the 'original')!