<VV> To Do in 2014

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Jan 8 12:33:03 EST 2014

Smitty says;  I really enjoyed having all my projects done for 2014.  I t felt good to kick back and relax and enjoy the image of all you guys busting your hump.  Then there was yesterday..  I bought a set of sway brace bushings a while back but other more pressing matters got in the way of installing them.  Yesterday one of them fell out and the wagon now goes clunk clunk down the street.  No Problem.  I’ll just drive Spike.  He’s just been sitting out in the street since I finished him up.  Won’t start.  No spark.??  Bypassed the Safeguard and got spark but now battery is going away.  Put the charger on.  Solenoid does not extend as it should.  Hmmm.  Maybe the grease is cold.  Inject fuel into the intake manifold.  Fires occasionally but still no start.  Fingers quit working.  Does anyone have Al Gore’s number.  I need to know how to deal with this ethanol when it is cold out.  Happy 2014.