<VV> TROUBLE lights

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 14:49:34 EST 2014

I have been using LED conversions in the 2 trouble lights that get under
cars here for a couple years now. They were conversion kits that look like a
paddle , and screw in place of a bulb ,from Sears tool dept. I think they
were  @$14 each. The side benefits are , they run cool. This is nice when you
are  under a dash working , and bump the light with your face...no more
burns or  damage to carpets from hot shields.
I do not drain gas from below , I siphon most of it from filler  ,then
drain any left thru a hose hooked to feed hose.
Regards, Tim Colson