<VV> Trying to make plans for Tacoma's

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 10:45:20 EST 2014

It still sounds like a "long distance award" in the making. Go For it Daniel. Have fun, enjoy life, and I look forward to seeing you in Tacoma. We are also trying to figure out our vacation plans around the convention. Is there a Corvair group going on an Alaskan cruise around the time of the convention (just before or just after)?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301