<VV> Plans For Tacoma

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:22:40 EST 2014

Thanks Smitty!!

In fact, I use to travel with all those parts plus a head, rocker arms,
pushrods, etc. and all the necessary tools (excepting a floor jack).
Only thing not considered before, is an extra axle bearing alone but, as
it uses minimal space, will include one.

For Denver's I didn't carry an spare head and got a loose valve seat while
(fortunately) just 50 miles away from home.

Think 6203 bearings (alternator's main) is the most widely used and
cheapest bearing all around the world. Finding them at bearing warehouses
and auto parts stores is like
Aspirines on pharmacies but, like aspirines, I always carry one with me.

This time I plan to carry an spare driver too !!

Hope to see you again, at Tacoma.

Daniel