<VV> valve guides

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:02:55 EST 2014

Michael, If you are buying oversize valve guides, it is the outside diameter of the guide that is oversize, if needed to maintain the interference fit so they don't come out of the head when hot. Valve guide replacement should be left to those who know Corvair heads, so if you don't know about guide sizes you probably should not be attempting to do the work yourself!
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
Sent from Huawei Mobile