<VV> Trouble lights

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 16:41:08 EST 2014

Thanks JR.  This thread has been an eye opener about the different drop light possibilities.  I have two incandescent droplights one 12v (wired up with clamps and a cigarette lighter plug that uses a special 12v regular sized rough service light bulb--that I'll retire when the bulb burns out as 12v standard size bulbs are hard to find) and one 110v with rough service bulb--which works great because the shield has flats that keep it from rolling away.  I also have a Sears shielded fluorescent drop light and a no brand LED strip light.  I hadn't thought about the compact fluorescent bulbs until this forum brought it up.  And now I'm shopping for a screw in LED replacement for my incandescent bulbs.

Bob