<VV> Trouble lights

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 01:15:57 EST 2014

                                                            B"H

Unfortunately, I've tried every type of bulb in my metal-caged trouble light...rough service, incadescent, CFL, etc.

I've busted every type, they usually last around 5 or 6 usages.  That's because I'm such a klutz that I step on them by accident in my tiny garage that only lets me work on one side of the car at a time.

Oh, to live in the suburbs and have a garage that has a couple of feet on either side of the car!  Then again, where I live in NYC, I'm lucky to have any sort of garage at all!

Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C

I have used the HD/Rough Service bulbs in trouble-lights over the  years. I
have, on occasionally broken the inside filaments, but never the glass.  So
they may or may not last longer - for usage, but the failure mode is most
likely not a broken bulb and the attendant sparks.  Maybe I am not treating
them hard enough!  - Seth