<VV> 12 Volt reg candelabra socket bulbs

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 14:31:05 EST 2014

Bought them at a marina when I had that type light fixtures  (80's?)  on
one of the cruiser  boats.  Only 40 or 60 watts  light though.
 They were also available in 6 volts way back.
Snap On tools has 12 volt lights like the ones on the tool trucks for sale.
 I have some here that were in my greenbrier. They are BRIGHT , like a
house  light , 24 inch.
 I still like my paddle lights on most jobs , but have 100 watt CFL in  the
other trouble lights that take much more beatings than filament bulbs ever
did , even "rough service". I have several cordomatics and air drop reels
in the shop.
Regards, Tim Colson