<VV> Clark's shout out

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:55:22 EST 2014

I have been ordering from Clark's ever since I bought my car 5 years ago. We are talking 4 to 6 orders a year. There was only one problem, when I ordered the roller rockers, I got 4 of one type and 8 of the other, it was corrected immediately.
I trust them and what they sell. I cannot say the same for some eBay purchases.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
Sent from Huawei Mobile