<VV> Clark's shout out (Now, Etc.)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 13:20:58 EST 2014

All,

I would like to broaden the accolades.

I have dealt with more than a few of our treasured vendors,  including
Clark's.  Without exception, they have all been friendly,  professional and a
valued resource for both parts and information.

I am not taking anything away from Clark's when I say that we  owe them all
a debt of gratitude.

Doc

1960 Corvette, 1961 Rampside, 1962 Rampside, 1964 Spyder  coupe, 1965
Greenbrier, 1966 Canadian Corsa turbo coupe, 1967 Nova SS, 1968  Camaro ragtop

PS:  Most of my many dealings on eBay have been good  experiences.
However, I have a few horror stories as well.  When you  deal with a complete
stranger for the first and (possibly) only time, you may  not always get what you
bargain for.  "Caveat emptor."

In a message dated 1/14/2014 10:00:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  5