<VV> Competition points

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 10:23:51 EST 2014

All, It's time to send in your 2013 results in Corvair (not Corsa sponsored ) entered moving car events in which you show Corvair dynamic performance to the general public and promote Corvairs in General.
    Money is contributed by members to award regional championship results.
   If you didn't win or if you just wish for some one else to receive the awards, please send in your stories anyway---we love them. We also would like hear your plans for 2014.
   Dead line is Feb. 28 2014

Send to:

Warren LeVeque
Competition Chairman