<VV> Ethanol free gas

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Jan 16 18:06:16 EST 2014

I've been using pure-gas.org for several years and it's only failing seems
to be the lack of user updates.
I believe that the ethanol free market is a racket in that they don't dilute
gasoline with ethanol and then charge at least a dollar a gallon more to
leave out what you don't want.  What a deal!
RonH