<VV> Shipping Companies for Crated Engines Across the US

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 12:38:32 EST 2014

Hello -

Does anyone have any great personal experience or the pulse on freight companies with decent prices, great customer service for shipping crated engines across the country - need one to go from the Carolina's to Newport Beach area, Ca.

PS - We also have new repro side seat trim for late models available - both sides are long "J" style - no shorty straights available yet but hopefully soon (we may just rechrome the original shorties as they see less pitting than the longer units in our opinion) - Limited Production Run - we only have 20 sets remaining. 150.00 for the pair - 14.00 shipping.

Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223