<VV> Shipping Companies for Crated Engines

cgc cgc at ne.rr.com
Sat Jan 18 14:39:44 EST 2014

I've used Old Dominion Freight Lines to ship a couple engines.  Both
times east of the Mississippi - I think the cost - terminal to Loading
dock was under $300.  I dropped the engine at the terminal.
The clerk was really helpful with the paperwork, etc.  I have also used
Uship.com once for a heavy body panel and had good luck.

Caroline C
Keene NH