<VV> Keeping 140 Secondaries from gumming up TODAY

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 20 00:15:07 EST 2014

You could also try adding about 5 OZ or so of Marvel Mystery Oil to each
tank of gas.  The benefits that I know of are:

1.  helps to keep the accelerator pumps (primaries) from disintegrating as
is common with the ethanol laden gasoline

2.  minor (very) increase in octane

3.  I don't know if this will help with the gummy secondaries since I use
them regularly - but it might!  That is a mystery to me.

Later, JR