<VV> New Downloadable Corvair Info Book! Free! Not from

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 13:24:48 EST 2014

Before we go to the time (I have DSL) and trouble of downloading this, could someone in the know please provide some more information about what it is?  For example, what kind of "info"?  Technical?  Historical?  Provided by whom, etc.

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

<Subject: <VV> New Downloadable Corvair Info Book!  Free!   Not from
	me!
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
I haven't been on Virtualvairs for a while and I want to allow any Corvair
enthusiast a chance to download the book who wants it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cm8reltt5ztsn2r/qiV5kD-NmO