<VV> Downloading Corvair Info Book! and Vair Tech Tips gathered from Internet Forums

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 14:14:12 EST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Yarnell (Verizon) <harryyarnell at verizon.net>

This is a very interesting compendium of the history of the assembly of the
Corvair, plus decoding the body tag.
However I had trouble saving the download. I put it (so I thought) in MY
Documents, but when I went there, the document was empty, except for a
button that said DOWNLOAD. Clicking the button, the document would download,
but still the document wasn't 'saved'.

Dropbox is definitely different!! gg   After clicking on the link....and the page loads.....  upper right corner..  DOWNLOAD

Download "Public.ZIP" [  30  megabytes...and takes 1-2 minutes on a 1mb DSL  line  ] and it will save to your harddrive.....  then open the Zip and select the files you want...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages