<VV> Update Performance Workshop 11 on 7- 8 Mar 2014

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jan 28 17:05:26 EST 2014

Hi Mark, Mike,

Yes, we have an agenda. I will post it later this evening. We have on-site registration at 8 am on Saturday.  End time is around 4 pm on Saturday.

We have a Friday tour to a shop that makes racing shock absorbers and has a shock dyno. We will have a sign up sheet as it is limited to 20 people. It is the first thing on Friday morning. We are working on another racing shop tour. Have a couple "maybe's" so far.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has a facilities tour that takes an hour and a half which includes the museum. There is a cost. This one is worth going to. Dallara has their Indy car shop available along with upgraded simulators, sitting in race cars.

The Performance Corvair Group website accepts registrations. We are attempting to have Friday Registration at the host motel as well.

Chuck Sadek
President
Performance Corvair Group